Mpower worm Gearbox : ML 63 / Ratio 15/ Motor frame 80
₹ 12,000.00 GST included
- BOX units size 30 up to 90 are supplied with long life synthetic oil and they do not required any maintenance during their lifetime. BOX size 110-150 uses mineral oil, but synthetic oil is available on request
- An epoxy paint coat cancels the negative effects of the aluminium porosity and protects the housing from oxidation.
- From type 75 and up, 2 taper roller bearings are mounted on the Mpower worm shaft Moreover, the combination of this characteristic and 2 nilos (mounted on size 75 and up to keep lubrication grease inside the bearings even when they are not touched by the oil bath), permits the mounting of the whole BOX range, from the size 30 to the size 150, in the positions V5 and V6 without any need of additional interventions.
- Mating surfaces are machined for a perfect planarity.
- The new patented “BOX” series of Mpower worm gear units is made with die-casting aluminium housing from size 30 up to 90, and in cast iron size 110,130&150. The housing has been designed using parametric 3D CAD software supported by systematic analysis of the thermal dissipation capacity and the structural resistance to deformation under the effect of working loads.
150 in stock
Mpower Transmission ML series Aluminum Casing Gearboxes are manufactured with high quality material in order to guarantee the maximum reliability and strength for long life of the gearbox. Mpower worm shaft are made of steel which are case hardened to 58-60 HRC and profile ground. The thread grinding in the gear ratios that the module value permits is carried out with ZI- profile. This improves the contact between the toothed surface and therefore performance of the gearbox. This also reduces operating noise of the gearbox. The Mpower worm wheel has a G20 cast iron hub onto which a casting in AS 1 bronze RIM is fitted.
|Dimensions||10 × 20 × 10 mm|